If your research/project is related to this workshop or you want to be a part of a discussion about the reuse of open data through spatial analysis, you are invited to present your research at our workshop.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Open Data (use cases and related studies)
- Open Data for open and sustainable cities
- Impact of Open Data in cities
- City Ranking using open indicators
- Spatial analysis of open data using R language
- Data processing
- Machine learning with open data using open tools
- Correct or effective visualization of open data in cities.
Submission, Important Dates and Publication Details
Short papers (< 3000 words) on your related ongoing research in Open Data, its reuse and applicability in spatial analysis or your position papers (< 1000 words) describing your application, strategy or demo related to aforementioned topics.
Papers must be submitted via a pull request to the GitHub repository https://github.com/GeoTecINIT/OpenData4OpenCities or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org sending your PDF file. Please follow the templates in word, PDF, and Latex available in the above repository mentioned.
- March 30, 2018: Submission deadline for short and position papers.
- April 20, 2018: Author Notification.
- Jun 12, 2018: 2nd Open Data for Open Cities AGILE Conference Workshop.
Also, the selected papers will be included in CEUR Workshop Proceedings (CEUR-WS.org). Have a look at the proceedings of our last Open data for Open Cities workshop in the last AGILE conference in Wageningen – The Netherlands. http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-1952/
CEUR is a free open-access publication service of Sun SITE Central Europe operated under the umbrella of RWTH Aachen University. CEUR-WS.org is a recognized ISSN publication series, ISSN 1613-0073. CEUR-WS.org is hosted at http://SunSITE.Informatik.RWTH-Aachen.DE/Publications/CEUR-WS/.