CALL FOR PAPERS FOR THIS WORKSHOP NOW IS CLOSED, we special thanks to all the authors. If you still want to be part of this discussion, you also can join us as an attendant.
Selected papers will be part of the workshop as presenters, check the detailed agenda.
If your research is related to our workshop topics or you want to be a part of a discussion about the real impact of Open Data in Cities and spatial point analysis process on linear networks, you are invited to present your research at our workshop.
- Open Data
- Re-use and discover the level of available information in cities’ open data portals.
- Open data engagement mechanisms.
- Data selection process
- Spatial data quality
- Fitness for use criterions
- Spatial analysis of open data using R language
- Hotspots on linear networks
- Spatial point processes on linear networks
Submitting and Important Dates
Short papers (< 3000 words) your related ongoing research in Open Data and spatial point analysis process on linear networks, or your position papers (< 1000 words) describing your application, strategy or demo related to aforementioned topics.
March 17, 2017: Extended April 3, 2017:Submission deadline for short and position papers. Now is CLOSED
- April 10, 2017: Author Notification.
- May 9, 2017: Open Data for Open Cities AGILE Workshop.
Also, the selected papers will be included in CEUR Workshop Proceedings (CEUR-WS.org). CEUR is a free open-access publication service of Sun SITE Central Europe operated under the umbrella of RWTH Aachen University. CEUR-WS.org is a recognized ISSN publication series, ISSN 1613-0073. CEUR-WS.org is hosted at http://SunSITE.Informatik.RWTH-Aachen.DE/Publications/CEUR-WS/.